Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ani's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AniShadowhunter
AniShadowhunter

Female Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Ani's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Ani's Journal   Ani's Journal EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 3:38 pm

(( any text found between ** this mark is a common translation of the elven for the enjoyment of the ooc reader.))

~Dateless entry~

Eilyr mos jhyl os moli cysti caer mae thys ti. Eir ei sosti shael tia jhori air polodaer syl masaer shor Polodaer Oli, Ai thol teiraer shael tyzaer shas sai si thor shaesi olia maer os toraesia shaesi aelaes casaeraer. Shia byrn, eiraes baesia mos os os shalorael sai Ai thaer olordaraer, bai, paeraesol os vaeresol saesi? Ai poraes eilyl tia bysi, eir ais saestol thari sai vor sor tesael sar thys ialaes tia shyraer caer, sher eilar sor car byr shael mai. Vaesar aelael si Tharaer cali sharaer saes cal os ti. Mar saesi shi shasti jhar iadyl saes thys tyrol ser? Bai. Bai shasti pai Ai taedor sai eilia oraes sael tia orn maer.

**Almost six long years since home held sway for me. At a time when my life is divided though shared with Divided One, I find myself being coaxed back to the field where only seeds of misery were ever harvested. Why now, after nearly six years of banishment to I feel olibgated, no, deserving of returning there? I dither along my journey, as if tempting fate to rip this current trail from under my booted heel, but alas this has not been so. Perhaps even the Fates have washed their hands of me. Shall there be blame laid upon them for chosing thus? No. No blame do I credit to any other then my own self. **

:::the elven text is written in a delicate hand, though the formation of the words is almost done in a fashion of a skilled scribe so the author had schooling in the art of writing:::
Back to top Go down
AniShadowhunter
AniShadowhunter

Female Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Ani's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ani's Journal   Ani's Journal EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 3:42 pm

:::Typist side note to above post::: The journal is warded with spells, if it's to be stolen and translated, just let the typist know, she'll be more then happy to rp out the situation, no just sneaking it out of her bag when she's not looking. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Ani's Journal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WRITINGS AND DREAMS :: JOURNALS-
Jump to: