Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love Letter from a Monster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izzinidia
Admin
Admin
Izzinidia

Female Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Love Letter from a Monster Empty
PostSubject: Love Letter from a Monster   Love Letter from a Monster EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 6:29 pm

-The silence of sweet nothingness would be brought to many ears as a woman pads upon the floor as if an owl in flight. So quiet and yet with little want of being caught. Bounded up and strapped with leather to hide all but hands and head, the woman would crouch down ever so fluently to place a piece of folded parchment under the black door. Would he hear the paper as it scrapped against the wood in motion?

She could only be certain, and with that, it left her to stand and make her way to the exit of the corridor. That being the room she had been so kindly given...now to wait for the result of this perhaps, foolish showing...But was it to truly be foolish? Or was this an attempt at something for help? One could never be certain with this woman at times it seemed...-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 12, xxxx

Valafar,

I’ve been watching you for sometime now. Taking you all in. Feeding off of you, and the muse you brought upon me. Yet it is you, who is tearing me apart from the inside. The deep intoxication has driven something to chaos. Adoration at its best. Choking my art.

It is you who brought on this creature. Enticing it out of the void. Such sweet suffering this brings me. And despite your pulchritudinous ways that captivate my glower and soften the creases to a withering aspect, it is not you who fans me with this chilling fear.

There is a quarrel in the void you’ve merely created with your presence, certainly not of my surveying vantage. Does it please you to know that I may crumble? How do you see me, as I am about to crumble?

Even now the waking tongue of a witch caresses my ear. Leaving my mind to race and my body to desire. Such alienation was of these things to be, yet you’ve brought them closer. Does the devil whisper a sweet lullaby in your canal just as mine?

Take a moment. Even now you’re being sung to… Now all you need to do is. Listen. Can you hear me, even if no words are to be spoken? Mouth wide shut; my mind goes a mile a minute. Words to crumble in their path as I attempt to grasp them. In the end, I scream and I scream. Waiting to capture an audience. Hear me before I break; I am far weaker than the frailest glass.

And I was just dropped.

-Vallyn

[[Missive was created by typist.]]

[To view the roleplay that follows... visit here.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/charap/izzinidia.htm

Love Letter from a Monster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WRITINGS AND DREAMS :: MISSIVES-
Jump to: