Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Patience

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Izzinidia
Admin
Admin
Izzinidia

Female Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Patience Empty
PostSubject: Patience   Patience EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 2:30 am

The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.

Keep this in mind everyone. Just because Izzinidia isn't around much, doesn't mean you can blow up over it. I have a lot of things going on in my life, no I expect no sympathy, only patience.
If you cannot buy land because Izzi isn't around, then do other things while you wait.

You see this forum, these graphics, and other things? I did them all (expect the menu which was Mason), and that in itself drains a lot out of someone. These graphics don't just take a few seconds to put together, take the map for example, that took me a week and many hours to do.

Plus, to top off that mess, I have things away from the computer happening, like people getting stupid cancer and what not. So obviously I've been in a state of depression at one point where you wouldn't even see me playing Izzi.

No I will not auto things, for if I wanted to auto, there would be a kingdom instead of a building that took literally several weeks rl time to make. Its taken Zillah and I four months or so to wait on that child inside of Zillah to grow.

If you don't like this at all, then tough. I don't care if I don't work around your time, you are nothing special, you are just like everyone else in this room, and if you have no patiences to wait on me...
Then that is your decision.

There are other things you could very well be doing with your time if you are waiting on me, such as; getting to know the locals, looking around for where you think you'd like land, posting on the forum, and so on.

If you cannot wait for land to be bought, how can you wait for a house to be built, how can you wait for clothes to come, or to make food?

I'm sooo sorry for being selfish and not wanting to be in the room/rping twenty four seven when I have my own problems and own things to do. I'll try to think about you more next time, cuz you know, you are just far too important than everyone else in this room...

Just like you have issues in RL that come before RP so do the hosts and regulars. so before you start whining about having to wait for a particular char to show up remember that it's just a game, not life or death. breath, rethink your motives for joining the game, and find a new area for your attention until your luck changes'

And for the record, no one in this room is on some sort of power trip, no one is on their high horse such "power hungry" thoughts are discourage. Even the hammers have rules to follow, just as you do.
Don't talk back to someone with a hammer, they are there to remind you of the rules and enforce them when they are not followed.

And with that, I'll leave it right there.

Any more issues or whatever, there are several ways to contact me.

You can respond on here, PM me, e-mail me, e-mail the forum, whisper me or talk to me on msn.

Thank you for reading this, that means you have a little bit of patience to read at least.

-Izzinidia/Storm

Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/charap/izzinidia.htm
Yumi
Merchant
Merchant
Yumi

Female Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Patience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patience   Patience EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 2:51 am

I really dont mind waiting, would really rather wait then auto the whole situation. Whats the fun in autoing anyway? Me and Jshift talked over what we could do while waiting so it's no sweat off my back.

It's true that everyone has problems in real life. Like, for example I will be moving out of my dad's house, hopefully next year, though money is tight so getting new furniture will be a pain in the ass. Thats only one problem that I need to take care of, and it really will take a lot of patients to do all of it. Of course, other people should take other's feelings and problems into consideration instead of blowing their head up over things like this.

And as for getting all pissy about things happening in the room, I try not to let fictional problems get to me in real life (anymore). So yea, I dont have a problem with it. Other people however, well, they arent me and I am not them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasiz.net/forum/index.php?showuser=52596
Alauniira Dalael
Merchant
Merchant
Alauniira Dalael

Female Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Patience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patience   Patience EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 12:21 pm

Keep in mind too, That when Izzi is not in the room, there is a Council of Alorn now too. Those include Izzinidia, Mason, and Alauniira. If a problem arrises you can usually reach one of these people. Granted Mason has gone on Hiatus IC. And Izzi is dealing with alot IC as well as OOC. But you can usually find one of those apart of the council too. They may not be able to grant permission for things, for in the end it is Izzinidia to have the final Say IC. But you can certainly bring it up and when the three Gather, or if one runs into the other, it will be brought up. Svataril had an idea after incident yesterday, and because he couldn't find either of the other two he came to Alauniira, to at least get her thoughts on the idea.

So yes patience is key in all things, even I am guilty of not having complete patience. But truly Izzinidia should be thanked not hassled for they have given us a great place rp in, and really good graphic's to go with it all.

So thank you Izzi, Zillah, and Mason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Patience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patience   Patience Empty

Back to top Go down

Patience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OOC Board :: FROM THE ADMINS-
Jump to: