Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will Alorn be moved to the Beta server?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yumi
Merchant
Merchant
Yumi

Female Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Will Alorn be moved to the Beta server? Empty
PostSubject: Will Alorn be moved to the Beta server?   Will Alorn be moved to the Beta server? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:43 pm

As of a few hours ago (could say yesterday or last night) the old Oasiz server has been down...After a quick seach on the forums I found this reply in a topic asking about the problem:

Quote :
I suggest creating a channel on the beta server site, the "old" service will be phased out within the coming days/weeks.

This applies to any users having difficulties connecting to the main/www server.

This reply was writen by Rob, the founder of Oasiz and it was posted realier today. So...it seems that the old server that we are all so used to wont be around for much longer. Which raises the question, will we move to the beta server or will we move to a whole different site or what? I looked over the beta server. And although it's different, and in my opinion still has a few things that need some tweaking (like how fonts dont like they should when posted), it's tolerable and functions like a chat room should.
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasiz.net/forum/index.php?showuser=52596

Will Alorn be moved to the Beta server?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OOC Board :: TO THE ADMINS-
Jump to: