Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the viking's inn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kjartan
Kjartan

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-12

the viking's inn Empty
PostSubject: the viking's inn   the viking's inn EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 6:15 pm

About the Inn Kjar is opening....the construction is completed, he just has to get the furniture and what nots in the actual rooms. As soon as I get my pc up and running I'll get a map drawn up of the room lay out and the lay out of their three acres. I'll let you know if anything about the Inn changes, but it's probably gona be another week or two before it's open for busniess

Kjarmun

:lol!:
Back to top Go down
Izzinidia
Admin
Admin
Izzinidia

Female Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

the viking's inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: the viking's inn   the viking's inn EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 12:36 am

Alrighty. I also need to know where the heck the bloody in is on the map and what not... Plus which way the door is facing and this, and that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/charap/izzinidia.htm
Kjartan
Kjartan

the viking's inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: the viking's inn   the viking's inn EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 4:26 am

Okie....looking at the rough draft of the tea house map....I'd picture the Inn on the left of the tea house (the side with out the private wing)...the long house runs paralell to the tree line, the main door facing the tea house....has no windows so those don't matter....Kjar and Kai's house would probably be further left but more up into the trees (maybe off that map as they bought three acres) I'll try and get something drawn up to give you an idea...hopefuly
Back to top Go down
Izzinidia
Admin
Admin
Izzinidia

the viking's inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: the viking's inn   the viking's inn EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 12:31 pm

Yeah, a lil rough drafted map drawn out would be nice... >.< Ah ha.
Back to top Go down
Kjartan
Kjartan

the viking's inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: the viking's inn   the viking's inn EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 10:24 am

the viking's inn P1030361

This picture is the basic design of the Inn, though it's more narrow then what it actually is. Kjar's inn is much wider.

Once I can get a rough draft of the Inn drawn out, I'll post it, or send it. :::has no drawing program on laptop, might have to draw it and scann into puter:::

I'll work on it soon as I can get the scanner hooked up :::has to dig outa storage:::
Back to top Go down
Izzinidia
Admin
Admin
Izzinidia

the viking's inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: the viking's inn   the viking's inn EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 2:24 am

Alrighty. Also, if you wanna make a word document on what you want on your own page for the website, do that as well and I'll look it over then post it up.
Back to top Go down
Kjartan
Kjartan

the viking's inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: the viking's inn   the viking's inn EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:25 am

i'll have to work on it...running into snags finding all the parts for the pc so I can use the scanner and what not...will get to is asap
Back to top Go down
Kjartan
Kjartan

the viking's inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: the viking's inn   the viking's inn EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:33 pm

I was planing on hosting a grand opening in the room today...can't find the post I made ::: or think I made::: about the pig roast party thingy....I'm still planing on doing this but work has been....yeeah....and I have a final to study for. I'm gona try to make it back to the room soon to rp....just have a ton of homework and have a very wierd work schedule this week....i'll keep y'all posted.
Back to top Go down
Izzinidia
Admin
Admin
Izzinidia

the viking's inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: the viking's inn   the viking's inn EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 2:15 pm

Well, whenver you're ready to give the grandopening, just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Izzinidia
Admin
Admin
Izzinidia

the viking's inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: the viking's inn   the viking's inn EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 2:16 pm

And that post was under Misc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the viking's inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: the viking's inn   the viking's inn Empty

Back to top Go down

the viking's inn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OOC Board :: TO THE ADMINS-
Jump to: