Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Notifications to Izzinidia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mason
Peasant
Peasant

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Notifications to Izzinidia Empty
PostSubject: Notifications to Izzinidia   Notifications to Izzinidia EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 1:38 am

-Two letters were pushed underneath the door to the Drow's innroom when the mage had been sure he wasn't actually present.-

Izzinidia,

I am writing this to notify you of my responce to your question of joining you on your travels. I will have to decline the request. My apologies for notifying you on the last of the two days you had given me to make my decision known to you. The reason why is explained in the other letter.

-Mason

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izzinidia,

This is to let you know I will be taking a month off from work. You can of course keep my pay for the entire month as I do not expect you to pay me when no work is being done. I am fully aware of the stock of the teahouse and can assure you they will not run out. Should the customerbase rise beyond the current number there will still be no problem. I will deliver a new status report to you once I return as I have given you one and you requested for a new one each month.

The reason for me taking a month off is simple, I need a break. I know I have only recently been appointed as manager of the teahouse but before that you had given over your responsibilities to me, which I carried out without a complaint from anyone, as far as I know. If you believe this to be grounds to fire me then by all means go ahead, I am sure you'll find another to equally manage the teahouse during my abscense and long after that. If you also find this grounds to take my position as advisor I will accept that as well.

Note that if Cols returns he will know how to find me and once he does I will direct him to you. You have worked with him before so know how to handle him and get him to start on construction. If there are urgent matters you can always relay a message through the elemental.

Any responce to this can be left at my house just as I have left behind these.

-Mason
Back to top Go down

Notifications to Izzinidia
Page 1 of 1