Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Missives to Mason and Izzinidia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alauniira Dalael
Merchant
Merchant
Alauniira Dalael

Female Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Missives to Mason and Izzinidia Empty
PostSubject: Missives to Mason and Izzinidia   Missives to Mason and Izzinidia EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 9:42 pm

The letters were handed over to Yume and asked of her to deliver them or hand them over when next she saw either individual they were addressed to.

It came to my attention through Yume that you are off and know not when you may return. Unfortunately I had been looking forward to meeting with you in discussing the building of my barn, and fencing through the Elemental Cols. Unfortunately I cannot wait till your return to get at least something started. My fist shipment of animals. Though delayed could arrive at any day and they need shelter and security. Though if ever I need more things built, You shall certainly be the first to be contacted.

On another note, as an adviser as well. I would like you to be aware that Svataril came to me yesterday with a suggestion of the magi here in the Hamlet placing up warding runes around the Lands that which encompass the settlement, in order to provide security to those who have settled or might want to settle here. An incident occurred with a couple of beings simply teleporting themselves within a gathering happening with the Dragon outside the tea house, and it caused disruption, and I suspect more to make the dragon uneasy. I said I agree with the idea, and that I would pass on the information to you, and also to Izzinidia in some manner.

Hope this finds you well and rested,
Alauniira Falconheart.
________________________________________________________________________________

Izzinidia,

I would like you to be aware that Svataril came to me yesterday with
a suggestion of the magi here in the Hamlet placing up warding runes
around the Lands that which encompass the settlement, in order to
provide security to those who have settled or might want to settle
here. An incident occurred with a couple of beings simply teleporting
themselves within a gathering happening with the Dragon outside the tea
house, and it caused disruption, and I suspect more to make the dragon
uneasy. I said I agree with the idea, and that I would pass on the
information to you,and Mason. I left a missive already with Mason, and this one for you.

Sincerely,
Alauniira Falconheart
Back to top Go down

Missives to Mason and Izzinidia
Page 1 of 1